Monday, July 26, 2010

Hi there...

Hello everyone,

I am a busy mom to two wonderful kids, wife and a former software professional. I have been interested in sewing and embroidery and have always wanted to learn to sew my own clothes.

My earlier attempts at sewing were limited to just mending garments and doing patch up jobs.I am attempting to teach myself to sew complete garments, mostly by reading and watching YouTube.

I am creating this blog to keep myself motivated and share my projects and ideas with other sewers.

1 comment:

  1. its means... you are a home maker! It also means that you need to keep everybody around you "Happy"... believe me... its a most challenging job!! Despite all these things you managed to spend some time to learn and explore something new... Excellent!!! Keep going... wish you good luck for all you future projects...!!!

    ReplyDelete